Wednesday 22 June 2011

Braves Baseball Cap - hats, braves hat


I got this as a complement to the traditional red, white & blue cap. I have a fairly big noggin (about size 7 1/2), and the cap easily adjusted to fit my head. It probably wouldn't fit people with extremely large heads (I have a friend who has never found a cap he could successfully wear), so don't take this to mean it will fit everyone.

But it's comfortable, and I like the plain navy-and-white look. Atlanta Braves Clean Up Adjustable Cap

I love this hat. It fits great and looks great. The twill is soft and comfortable, not rough as it appears in the photos.



The hat is adjustable and the strap slides into a slot on the back to keep it out of the way. The buckle for the strap snaps on and off the back of the hat, making it easier to adjust. Unsnap it, adjust strap length, snap it back on and tuck the excess strap into the slot. You don't have to unsnap the buckle to adjust the strap, but it can make it easier to get a perfect fit.



This is my second version of this hat. I wore out the first one and had to finally throw it out after about four years of wear. I was very happy to get a replacement.

I have to thank a previous reviewer who mentioned that this cap had a snap back to adjust it. I like to wear my hair in a pony-tail and like it when you can unsnap the adjustable strap and put it under my ponytail and snap the hat on. It is difficult to find baseball hats these days with that feature. Many have the plastic back strap with various snap backs--but I don't like those. I was looking for a hat with the metal snap to keep the hat in place. I wish I could find more styles. I am not a huge Braves fan--but I am a big fan ot his hat. The fact that it is navy blue and goes with most of the sports outfits I wear is an added bonus. - Hats - Braves Baseball Cap - Braves Hat - Braves Cap'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information