Wednesday 22 June 2011

Laptop Charger - laptop charger


Don't buy this product. Cord is very short compared to the one it is replacing.



Plugged it into the wall, got the light on the power pack, plugged it into my computer.....NOTHING. No power. I verified that I had purchased the correct model. I had. It didn't work.



Spring for the extra few dollars and buy from another manufacturer. I DO NOT recommend this product. Since it cost so little, I didn't bother returning it. I threw it away. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. NEW AC Adapter/Power Supply for Compaq Presario C700 M2599 V6400 X1100

The plug connection to the socket was faulty. After only 3 weeks of use, the plug only worked if tilted at a certain angle. After a month, I couldn't get any power to flow through the charger to the laptop.

Typical Chinese-made junk. I guess you get what you pay for. The product worked for about a week or two and then started smoking one day just before I heard a loud pop. I ran over to unplug it to prevent it from harming my family and computer and it was crazy hot to the touch. Junk.

Unfortunetly, I wasted my money buying this product. Not only did it arrive late, because they mistakingly shipped it somewhere else, but when it finally gets here, i have to paly around with adapter, because if i dont it loses its currect. Horrible serve, and horrible product!

Retail stores wanted $79.00 to replace my power cord. I ordered this one instead. It works great and fits my computer just like my original one did.



The only minor drawback is that this cord is much shorter than the original. However, for my purposes, this is actually helpful. :-)



I will probably order another one so that I can leave one at my office and one at home.

I got a power supply that I didn't order. I know it's wrong for me to keep it, so, I called your office to let you know and tell me whether you want me to keep it or send me a prepaid envelope but I got a fax tone instead. I guess I got my answer and I'll keep it. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but my husband told me I will have to get a new computer that will need the same power supply you sent me. LOL! That solves my problem!

I have a computer that uses the same power supply and I tested it and it works fine. It came in a good packaging in the mail, as well...I thought I would just want to let the other customers know.

Thanks!

NEW AC Power Adapter/Battery Charger for HP/Compaq 374429-001 374429-002 375118-001 393949-001 394211-001 pa-1900-15hd

I purchased this one for a friend of mine. He was having always a lot of problem with the original for his original presario AC ADAPTER. It was too hot when working some hours and didn't charge as usual. This new model was another thing: it worked as intented to be. No problem since i purchased this for him. - Laptop Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information