Wednesday 1 June 2011

Cell Phone Accessory - power inverters, cell phone accessory


The output rating for this adapter is 1000ma or 1 amp which is about 1/10 of the power available from the battery in a car through the cigarette lighter socket. This is why a few reviewers found that it would not power their high-power devices such as air inflators and spotlights. However, it is ideal for lower power consumption devices such as GPS and most cell phones and it allows you to take them on trips without having to drag along all their associated AC adapters.



We also provide a toll free consumer hotline so customers can talk to a customer service representative regarding their application, and we encourage customers to call with any questions or concerns. Powerline By Original Power 0900-56 12-Volt DC-AC/1000 mA Power Socket with Enhanced Digital Power

I recently purchased this nifty little adapter and have been very pleased with its performance and continue to find new uses for it. I first bought it for use in hotel rooms when I travel, to charge my cell phone phone thus saving me the hassle of bringing both an AC and DC charger.



I've also found that it will power ANY DC product from a standard electrical outlet. Our family has used it to charge our GPS unit and well as operate our DC TV/DVD combo from a regular outlet. Now all the DVD's we bring on road trips we can be watched on our combo unit becasue this little adapter allows us to power the unit from and AC outlet. I also like the folding blade feature - I can thow it in my glove compartment or suitcase with out it snagging on my clothes or other things. Very cool.

The adapter unit is 1000mA UL Listed, with folding wall socket blades, and an attached end cap on the cigarette lighter socket as well. A well made adapter ... It's easily packed, stored, or carried. It is the solution for devices like my Jabra BT5050 speakerphone which only comes with a car cigarette lighter charger. Jabra charges perfectly Indoors now.

This is a super handy little device. I bought this to use with my bluetooth speaker that only came with a car charger. You just plug the car charger into it and then plug the PowerLine-Power Socket into the wall. It has fold-down plugs for easy storage and would travel well. It has a little light that goes from red to green when your device is fully charged.

I bought this as a gift to accompany a Ryobi 12v DC inflator/flashlight, with the notion that the inflator could then be used indoors for blowing up air mattresses. We tried it out; the light worked great, but the inflator did nothing (even with the light out). A quick check in a running automobile and the inflator ran fine. Then it hit me: the inflator draws more than 1 amp of current (no specs were found with the inflator, but this is obviously the case.) So, this adapter didn't work for the purpose for which I intended, but I understand why. Other negative reviews that said this adapter didn't work, or made funny noises, didn't say what they were trying to use with it. I think it would work great with cell phones, GPS's etc., but check the *total* amperage requirements of all devices you'll want to use this for first. Amazon's service was great as usual.

I have a mini frig that only has a car adapter...I wanted to bring the frig upstairs to use for baby bottles so I don't have to go up and down the stairs every night to the kitchen. this works great! It doesn't get hot and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now about 12 hours a day. Highly recommend.

I bought a GPS about 6 months ago, and there was no way I could program my trips in my home. I went online and found that I needed this product. I am very satisfied, since I could not find it locally.

This is the coolest thing. We use it for everything from our handsfree unit in the car to our kids ipods. I wish we knew of this gadget a long time ago. Received this item in a few days of ordering. Great service.

I compared similar products and the reviews and thought this one should do the job for a reasonable price. Along with charging low draw electronic I wanted it to power a 12 volt inflator. I could blow up an air bed from the car, but not in the house, this solved the problem perfectly. I figure that's the top 'draw' I'll experience and also guess it's pretty high, it performs flawlessly. Now it just need to last. - Charger - Power Inverters - Gps - Cell Phone Accessory'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information