Thursday 2 June 2011

58mm Filter - 58mm filter, lens filter


Pretty much what it looks like on the website, which is fine. They're GLASS filters and not plastic, like some of the scams I've been reading about.



The case kinda feels a little on the cheap side, but hey, for less than $10 it's a great deal - better than no case at all. Neewer 58mm 3-PC Filter Kit for Canon Rebel XSi XT T1i 18-55mm & More!

They work okay. The polarizing filter got stuck on my t2i kit lens...but i finally got it off. I saw they sell filter screw tools here on amazon just for that purpose.



I am sure there are better makes, but for the price, theyre okay.

I ordered these for my husband as part of his birthday present about a month ago, and sadly we've only gotten to use the UV filter so far. We're very happy with the one we've used and look forward to trying out the others.

Filter set is awesome. Comes with a UV Filter, which I leave on at all times unless I'm using the Circular Polarizer (CPL). The CPL is awesome, allows you to take the glare off glass or the water. Keep in mind, polarizers work their best when you have the sun on either side of slightly behind you. They have no affect on an cloudly day. The FLD filter is nice because it takes out fluorescent greens, creating a nice effect. Three must have filters in one set, just do it! - Canon - Lens Filter - 58mm Filter - Digital Slr'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information