Tuesday 14 June 2011

Cellet Kclip4black - cellet belt clip


This item is exactly as described. It's described as universal & the description mentions that the knobs are attached to the device with 3M tape. The previous reviewer simply ordered the wrong product. There is a Cellet clip set that has a knob that snaps into the back of the Cellet cases. Cellet Black Universal Swivel 4PC Clip (4 in 1) - Clamshell Package

Years ago had a similar system on my Nokia. Worked great. But this is poorly made. Bought 3 sets. The Button is attached and seems to be ok (so far) but have already broken 2 of the 3 belt clips. The first (within a day), the release mechanism broke and had to pry the phone out of it. The second lasted longer (maybe 3 days). The spring sprung and would not properly secure to my belt. Later the whole thing just fell apart. Now my nice shiney phone has a button but no place to put it. Good concept but this version is junk.

This item is very poorly made. I bought this clip to be able to use my phone by unclipping it from my belt when I get or make a call. The push button to do this does not move the catch down far enough to do this.

This is the second one of this type of clip I have bought recently that doesn't work right and they both fail in the same way. The first was a plastic case with this same set-up, but at least it worked for a week or two before failing. This one fails from the first try.

I had one from an older case for another phone type and it is still working. My wife is using it now though or I would go back to it.

I would not recommend this device to anyone. Stay away from it and find something else!!

I purchased this item because it was recommended as an accessory to the Cellet Leather Case I purchased for my iPhone. The original case came with a belt clip that did not swival and I needed a swival clip. When I got the product I found out that this is a peal and stick on attachment to my case. It does not snap on like the original. There is no way I would trust a peal and stick clip. It would only be a matter of time before it would pull off causing my iphone to hit the floor. This product is not up to the same standards as the original that came with my case. It should be made like the original and snap into the case so it will not come off. - Cellet Belt Clip'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information