Friday 17 June 2011

Children Table Chairs - play table and chair set


I just purchased this for my grandchildren. Although the children love it, the legs keep falling out of under the table. The table is for smaller children & infants as my grandson is three and his legs barely fit under it. It is cute my family says but it really needs more quality. Tot Tutors Kids' Table and 4-Chair Set, Plastic

The set is very cute, and it was very simple to set up. The only thing that surprised me a bit was how small the table and chairs are. Just a warning. Not a lot of room on that table, which I was planning to use for four toddlers to eat lunch!

This table and chairs set is good value for what you pay. It isn't extremely sturdy and it is for really young kids (like over 2 would probably not fit) but our tall 20-month-old is the perfect size and loves sitting on the chairs at her table. She also likes that the chairs are light enough for her to carry around the house.

I should have read the reviews. This table is really small. It reminds me of an end table for couches. It is really cute though, and I wish I could find it in a bigger size. The table is literally good for one child if you are using it for activities. For food, I can't even fit two kids sized table mats on there. I wanted to use this as my main table for kids(I run child care in my home) but it's just not big enough. Will be cute for my own kids in their room for a table to build on.

my kiddo loves it. he uses it every day for pretty much everything from puzzeling to eating. unfortunatly the chairs tip over easily and one of the table legs seem to come out very easy as well. but all in all a good buy - Play Table And Chair Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • play table and chair set