Tuesday 7 June 2011

Home Security Systems - liftmaster, garage door remote


I replaced my Sears opener with this one.

It was delivered within 3 days, and I was able to use it right out of the carton.

It works very well, and is really no different than the Sears remote that it replaced.



Very well priced also..Like many others, I dont like buying something over the net, not REALLY knowing how it will work. This worked out very , very well. Liftmaster 373LM 315mhz 3-button Remote Control

Needed another remote for my two Sears garage door openers, this one cost half of what Sears wanted for their remote. It was simple to pair with the openers, and the range is about triple that of the Sears remote.

This remote control works great and is very easily programmed for one or two garage doors, with options for programming the garage door opener lights. Was reasonably priced by the Amazon.com affiliate that fulfilled the order--Cinderella's Cellar. Shipping time was satisfactory; and when notified that they had shipped the wrong model, they quickly sent the correct model without waiting for me first to return the wrong one they'd shipped.

I purchased this as an additional remote. It was very easy to program. Push the purple learn button on the main unit and release, LED comes on, then hold the big black button on the remote for a couple seconds, garage light opener blinks; let go of the black button on the remote and your good to go. I didn't program the lights since I don't need it for that so can't comment.

We have a Sears Craftsman garage door opener with a purple learn button (315MHz), and this LiftMaster remote worked perfectly and right away. Also, it has a very good range.



The original remotes are $40 on the Sears website, so I saved more than $20 with it. My in laws need a couple of remotes for the same garage door opener, so I have a placed them an order for two of these.



Recommended. - Garage Door - Liftmaster - Garage Door Remote - Remote'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information