Tuesday 7 June 2011

Jeep Stroller - jeep stroller, stroller


This is so great! It fits our graco stroller, our evenflo light stroller, and our umbrella stroller!



We used it for 2 weeks on vacation and we go for walks on cloudy days now that we have it. I love it. It keeps our baby dry and out of the wind and has holes for the air.



Highly recommended Jeep Deluxe Stroller Weather Shield

This weather shield is just what you need. Stable material (used it a couple of times already and I do not have the impression as if it would tear easily). Can get folded back into the provided bag. Is long enough to cover the legs (not quite the feet though) and is generously sized so it should fit any "standard" stroller. The only thing that I do not like that much is that the sides (for the ventilation) open easily. They are just attached by two push-buttons that open up too easily.

This is a good cover and one I believe we will use a lot. We've used it a couple of times now. It's easy to keep it in the stroller and then put it overtop if you need it. Also protects from winds. My toddler doesn't mind it (and he doesn't like feeling confined) as it's clear. The only downside to me is that it has a very strong plastic smell, but my toddler doesn't seem to mind the smell. We've rolled it, etc. and it's held up ok so far, but only had it 2 months and we're just getting into the real rainy season.

Beware of this seller "The Baby's Gallerie". They do not send this product in its original packaging. I am not sure how they can call this a new item when the packaging is missing. They also do not include the Storage bag included to keep stroller weather shield handy and from getting punctured. Amazon should do something about his seller.

I cannot believe how great this product is!! I luv it soo much that it just gives me an excuse to go outdoors! It looks soo rich & my daughter went to sleep in it instantly! The plastic smell was strong but it airs out after a few days!! There are 2 vents that are held together by 2 buttons and I love it! I didn't know the name of my stroller so I just brought it hoping it would fit my stroller... && it was a perfect match! I swear I think this thing fits every stroller! It your stroller has a car seat don't get this product cause it's gonna b to small! This is only made for a toddlers stroller WITHOUT A CAR SEAT!! U will b satisified with ur purchase cause I was satisfied with mine!! Also u can keep this on when you're putting ur stroller down! There r pockets in it 2! Because of this product.. I feel rich when I have it && my daughter is nice & dry =)

In fall and winter we do not leave the house without this stroller shield. It fits almost every stroller you can think of, and also protects the baby from wind, which is perfect for a windy city like Chicago.

I'm giving the Jeep Deluxe Stroller Weather shield 5 stars because it does what it is intended to do. It fits over my lightweight combi stroller very well and snugly and keeps my son dry in our unpredictable Florida weather.

I am not too finicky about looks but even so, this looks great with my Graco Travel System (pretty big among its kind). I can use it either with the complete travel system or just the stroller, without the infant car seat. Works perfectly well for windy weather with good ventilation.

I have the Chicco Cortina Stroller, Hazelwood and wasn't sure how well this cover would fit. It fits well with a bit of adjustment. I've only used it once on a windy day but was pleased with it and my son (6 mos.) didn't seem to mind it at all. It did not cover the foot rest completely, so with an older child that might bother some. - Jeep Stroller - Stroller - Rain Shield'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • jeep stroller
  • ,
  • rain shield
  • ,
  • stroller