Monday 6 June 2011

Hp Photosmart B8550 - 564xl, hp photosmart


As owner of several ink jet printers before my present purchase, I found the actual combination of HP All-in-one Photo Smart Premium Technology with HP Ink quality very successful and hard to be surpassed. The easiness of cartridge(s) replacement and the sharp and crispy photographs I can get on my own, make the real difference between original HP ink cartridges and the several "no name" products on the market. HP 564XL Cyan Ink Cartridge in Retail Packaging

The shipping was fast.

The expiration date was over a year from the purchase date. This is very good because after the expiration date you can't easily use the ink cartridge, even if it is full of ink.

This ink is fine. I am sticking to the manufacturer's ink since I have had problems using non-proprietary ink with printers in the past. I just wish it was less expensive. I have switched my printer setting to the economy mode which helps the cartridge last longer. If I want better quality printing I switch it to a different setting and then put it back on the economy setting.

XL cartridges really do last longer than standard cartridges, although they are somewhat expensive. I print a lot of pictures for friends who don't use a computer often, so investing in longer-lasting ink is important. I'm glad HP has this option.

Good ol' HP. For my printer (the Photosmart Premium), these XL cartridges are the best value, especially if you do even a moderate amount of printing. Easy to install; works great. Can't ask for more than that.

Although SAMS sold the HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One C309a, they have yet to stock cartridges for the unit! Amazon is a great place to obtain the required ink cartridges at a good price and they ship free! As always, the product arrives in great condition and on time. - Hp Photosmart C6380 - Hp Photosmart - 564xl - Inkjet Printer Ink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information