Wednesday 1 June 2011

Iphone 3gs Charger - iphone charger, car charger


This charger is a little more cheaply made than I thought it would be. I have to continually check the connection to my phone because it seems like it keeps slipping. I use my phone a lot, so I require a car charger to keep it from dying on the way home from work. I may eventually replace this one with a more durable model. Apple iPhone 3G/ iPhone 3GS Black Car Charger/ iPod/ iPhone 4G Vehicle Charger

I only used this product two times. Although, it was two times over a period of two months. When I received it, I thought it looked a bit cheap but it worked perfectly fine when I plugged it in my 3G. I had no problems with it while it was working. Then suddenly, when I tried using it a third time, it had stopped working. Probably a connection problem because the red light indicator showing it was receiving power from the cigarette lighter was on.

The phone charger I received the part that plugged into the phone did not fit, it looked like it would fit , so as cheap as it was I threw it away, sent email to where I bought it , no responce.guess you get what you pay for.

I just received this charger. The end that plugs into the phone is square & the Otterbox case is oval, so it will not work with the case in place on the phone. I removed the case & it will charge the phone. I will have to trade with my wife since she has the ATT store charger & no Otterbox. Wish I had read ALL the reviews. - Iphone Car Charger - Iphone Charger - Iphone 3g Charger - Car Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information