Thursday 9 June 2011

Kenneth Cole - leather belt, kenneth cole


I bought it 2 weeks ago... and the black surface stareted to peel away... I used it every day for like 2 weeks only..it's poorly made ...I guessed I got what I paid for 30 dollar ...Made in China ...very crappy quality ...it split over 2 weeks...

Why you should not buy this ?

- poor quality...split in 2 weeks

- black leather surface peel aways in 2 weeks

- the buckle is quite heavy...the belt split bc of the way it go into buckle...

- the quality of the leather is very poor....

plz do not buy it if u do not want to waste money....Kenneth Coles seems to have problems with the quality control... when u outsource ...to third parties...

I won't buy any Kenneth Coles belts again....it seems to have a problem with a quality control.... Kenneth Cole REACTION Men's Brown Out 1-1/2" Leather Reversible Belt, Brown/Black, 34

I thought this belt would be perfect for frequent flyers, eliminating the need for packing one black and one brown belt. The idea was frustrated a little by the very heavy buckle. On the other hand, it's stylish and well-finished.

This belt is really pretty, the shape, the color, all about it.



But be aware, I'm already have an 32" Flosheim Belt and O know I'm 32 of waist, I order this in this site and I've to return it cause was to short, ask for the 34 and everything is great now.

Very nice looking belt that is well made. Contrary to many other -even brand name belts- that can be used both ways (for black and brown), it does nos separate or split both colors as it wears down with use.



Other belts, even if used exclusively on a single color side, split and have to be discarded. I like this one because it is both, good looking and sturdy.



It is too wide for use as a formal dress belt, but great as a casual dress belt.



Got it at a good price, too. Recommended.

I just returned from a cruise where I took the Kenneth Cole belt I had bought and last worn in my wedding in June 2008...this is January 2010. I have a different belt, its made in America and is a cranberry color with two loops to hold the belt end.

After wearing the belt one night, I used it again for Formal Night, wearing it with my silk suit from the wedding. When I returned to the cabin, I noticed my shirt and pants had what looked like wine streaks across them. I thought it was the dining room table. I pulled out the pants from the night before and they too had the streak. I wore my third and final pair of pants the next night was was going to inspect the table, but after a short time, I noticed these pants also had the streaks across them. I then inspected the belt and noticed the dye was rubbing off the belt and onto my clothing. I also noticed the belt was splitting in several places and the veneer was wearing off. Again, I may have worn this belt 4 or 5 times maximum.

Cleaning does not get streaks out for over $450 of clothing is ruined. I will be contacting Kenneth Cole to reimbursement, so watch this site for updates on how the company handles a situation like this before you choose to buy their product.

I have never bought such a crappy belt to my husband. worse thing is that I bought this one and another style of same brand. in less than a month they were both peeling the black part. i will never buy this brand again.

This belt looks great when you first get it. However, it scratches and stretches very easily and after 1-2 days it's no longer "reversible" because it puckers where the buckle is and develops folds/unevenness in the leather. A complete waste of money. Avoid.

The good:

Its reversible and the mechanism appears to be hearty.

Good leather and quality build.

Wider than most.

Sturdy buckle.



The bad:

Wider than most.

Buckle is heavy.



The ugly:

reversing mechanism can be fussy.



Over all a great buy and a good belt. - Kenneth Cole - Leather Belt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information