Thursday 9 June 2011

Barbecue Tools - barbecue tools, grill


Nothing complicated about this tool. My husband loves the simplicity...no cords, batteries, etc. Works on the principle of heat, steam and friction. You heat the grill, and the combination of movement and water cleans the mess. He was skeptical before he opened the package, since it appeared too simple. That's the beauty of it. It's simple, easy to use, inexpensive, and it works! More products should be designed with this philosophy in mind. Grill Dozer Steam Cleaning Grill Cleaning Tool

This is the best grill brush I've ever used. It works exactly as described and does a great job of cleaning my Weber grill. I bought one for each of my kids as a stocking stuffer this Christams since they too have a problem with grill brushes. I love that it can go into the dishwasher. Highly recommended.

We got our new grill and decided to splurge on an unnecessary gadget. The first one was defective and the briush did not lck into place. I contacted the seller--no problem they immediately sent a new one prior to receiving the defective returned one. My husband now is excited by the prospects of a dirty grill and obsessively keeps on top of it.

...than I have had. The Grill Dozer worked pretty good the first two times I used it. On the third time it wouldn't spray water out through the hole as it was supposed to. Hmmmm. Pulling the trigger and nothing is coming out. Oh well, guess I will just shake it and clean the grill that way. Shake and scrape! Not what I thought I had signed up for. I took The Grill Dozer (pretty cool name I have to admit!) back inside and tried to figure out what the problem was. I tried to look inside and was shaking it and something was rattling around inside. Kept shaking in hopes that whatever it was would fall through the hole where you put the water in. But nothing came out. Tried pouring it out with the water...nothing. Oh well, guess I could use it as a very large and dangerous baby rattle. I imagine whatever is rattling around inside has something to do with why it is not squirting water out like it should. I should have been a detective. Oh, also the rubber piece that covers the water fill hole broke off after the fourth use. Probably broke off from all the shaking, between using the shake and scrape method and trying to shake out the loose piece rattling around inside. So what we have here is another fine product Made in China. Go figure. They got us by the...nevermind. I'm not going there. If you just want to use this as a regular grill brush I guess The Grill Dozer is not bad. Just don't count on any water being involved, as advertised. Then again you could find a regular grill brush much cheaper. So for me this is a bust. Maybe you will have better luck. I've always been pretty unlucky anyway.

Great product, makes easy job of cleaning grill. Just spray the water and scrub, You don't even have to scrub that hard and in seconds you are done. Just make sure the grill is still hot when using does a better job.

I purchased four of the steam grill cleaners- one did not work- water did not squirt out of the end -have to pursue with the company to see if they can send me another one. Worked reasonably well and my son-in-law really liked it. I like that it has a detachable head to put in the dishwasher to clean. Metal Bristles and scraper are very sharp so be careful.

If you only want a nice steel wire brush for cleaning the grill, this will work fine. The steam cleaning aspect of it is no better than you would get with a water gun or dipping the grill brush in water. So that being said a little overpriced for just a cleaning brush for your grill.

I purchased this to replace a motorized steam cleaner. It works very well, without batteries. The steam cleaning is similar and the long bristles reach into to spaces on my grill to remove all of the built-up residue. - Grill - Barbecue Tools - Grill Brushes - Bbq Brush'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information