Thursday 9 June 2011

Toddlers


I bought this suit for my 2-year-old daughter. We live in Atlanta but our neighborhood pool is chilly and my daughter is pretty small (i.e. - no extra fat to keep her warm). This swimsuit works great to keep her comfortable in the pool - which means she enjoys swimming with us more - and to protect her from the sun. Plus, it comes in cute colors! Bare Sprint Shorty Wetsuit for Toddlers and Kids - 6 - SEA

Great wetsuit for little kids. Provides enough warmth for swimming lessons, beach etc. Good arm movement, easy on and off with big zipper. Wasn't crazy about color combo...sort of a cross between Ronald MacDonald and a generic Super Hero. But kids seemed happy enough with it and it makes it easy to keep an eye on the little ones. Had one of these for my daughter, I bought it big and it lasted 4 years of swimming lessons and ocean going vacations, would have passed it on to my son, but it is pink! Still in great shape.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toddlers Toddlers Toddlers