Wednesday 15 June 2011

Kitchen Sink Faucets


This is a very well-made (ask our grouchy plumber - even he had to admit it is beautiful) faucet that is unlike anything you will find at a big box store. It fits beautifully in our modern kitchen, but would look just as nice in a more traditional decor. The faucet is heavy and obviously made from superior material. I am hugely pleased with my purchase and cannot believe how reasonable this was. It is worth well more than twice the price. Euro Modern Contemporary 16" Pull Out Spout Kitchen Sink Faucet Brushed Nickel

I was a bit skeptical when I read reviews of a similar product of the same brand. But this faucet looks really nice, and is very much comparable to those of $200-300 ones. The accessories make the installation easier that I thought. It comes with a plain box with nothing about manufacture, and a 1-sheet parts diagram. Well, at this price, I really don't mind. It worked out very well for me.

It's a beautiful faucet. Our plumber had no problems installing & as he was finishing he commented that a lot of people go cheap on their faucets, only spending $80, and he was glad we went for quality. He was amazed when I told him the price!

This is a really good looking faucet that turned out to be even better looking than the package photo. It seems well made - but I haven't had it long enough to comment on durability. It was easy to install and works well. Even though the package calls it "contemporary" it fit nicely into my traditional home.It's possible that the picture isn't precise, as there is a small design lip on the pull out section of the faucet - adds to its charm in my book, so I was pleased. Guess the picture on the purchase site is too small to show it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kitchen Sink Faucets Kitchen Sink Faucets Kitchen Sink Faucets