Tuesday 21 June 2011

Micro Usb Cable - charge, micro usb cable


This is the second time that I am reviewing this, because somehow the company DELETED my previous negative review.

United Integral says that this is a "Blackberry" cable and even uses a picture (illegally) of a Blackberry cable, an OEM one. This cable is NOT Blackberry and doesn't work as a data and charging cable for my phone. DO NOT PURCHASE this if you want a cable that works.



United Integral told me that they are sorry for the "Listing Error". United Integral even had the audacity to ask that I reconsider my review (then they had it deleted) and I told them that I would not because I don't want other buyers to get defrauded by them. AND, they still have not changed the listing. BlackBerry USB Cable Micro USB 1.0m (Black)

I should have noticed the review another customer posted previously, but missed it. This cable is not a micro usb as advertised, it is a mini usb which is larger and NOT the new standard most phones are using. The cable does not fit the droid which requires a micro usb connection. The item description needs to be changed, it is not accurate.

yea thanks for misleading me on this one. i'm sure it's a great cable...just not for the phone i need it for. this is a mini usb, not micro. it will not fit the droid i need it for. luckily, i can put these cables to use because i always need these type of cables for cameras and stuff....but not what i ordered them for.

This is the first review I've ever written on Amazon. I have not had a bad experience until this one. I ordered 3 of these cables because I have had blackberry's in the past and the cables worked on my Evo. The earlier reviews rated this item very well and that is what convinced me to purchase these. The OEM shop sent me Micro USB cables and have not responded to any emails. Horrible customer service and now I have 3 usb cables that I can't use. BUYER BEWARE OF THE OEM SHOP!!!! It's been over a week and I still have no response.

The product wasn't a blackberry cable. It was a generic, and not even a decent one at that. It didn't work with my phones, unlike other generic micro USB cables I've purchased (at least mine was micro, and not mini which some reviewers received). All I can say is that it was cheap. Considering the dirt cheap price, it wasn't even worth my time to try to return them.

This cable is much thinner than the cable that came with my Motorola Droid. Other than looking too thin, it looked like a fine cable. This cable worked for a week, then stopped working. You get what you pay for. This cable is cheap and cheaply made. Don't buy it. - Usb Cable - Micro Usb Cable - Android - Charge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information