Sunday 5 June 2011

Pampers Cruisers - cruisers, baby


We have a very (very) handicapped son and were barely able to squeeze him into size 6. We hesitated to move up to "depends" because of the cost. The new size 7 is a lifesaver for us!



I saw the other reviews, but we've had no problems with leaks or with the tabs.



From some of the reviews, sounds like these might not be a great fit for large toddlers, but for a 55 pound six-year-old, they're perfect!



Thank you, Pampers!

Great size diapers for my kid, nowadays they grow bigger than our past generations, so this N°7 are ideal for this matter.

For those that say it's the same size as 6, I have to tell you I do notice the diference between 6 and 7.

Thank goodness Pampers makes Cruisers in Size 7 and thank you Amazon for being smart enough to carry the elusive size! Our 16 month toddler has always been big for his age and as his size 6 diapers were starting to get snug, I thought I'd be forced to go switch to pull ups. I'm so glad I found them on Amazon because no one else seems to carry them. Pampers Cruisers are extremely thin with a non-irritating liner and regardless of your little one's size, they fit like a glove. Perfect for a little one on the go.



Pampers Cruisers are the best diapers on the market!

My son is not 41 pounds yet, but he does not fit in size 6 diapers anymore. I guess it's because he is chunkier than he should be for his height. I am so glad that Pampers invented size 7 just as my son started needing them. Now I don't have to buy medical diapers for him. My son is severely disabled, and I need to buy diapers for him until he is 3 years old. Then the insurance will cover them. Thanks, Pampers, for making size 7. I only wish I could get them in any store!



I think the Pampers work great. My son hasn't had a leaky Pamper yet, and believe me, my son has a tendency to have leaky diapers from time to time.

We used and enjoyed Dry Max technology on sizes 1, 1-2 and 2-3. When we switched to #4 the diapers leaked all the time; at least twice per night the baby would be completely wet. The diaper seemed to stay unused. We switched back to leftover 2-3 size with no leaking and hefty load in the morning. It seems that Pampers did not faithfully implemented DryMax on size 4 despite the claim. I will not recommend.

Our son just turned three and is not yet potty-trained. He's also off the charts for height so when Pampers came out with this product, it was fantastic for him! Hopefully, we won't need diapers for much longer.

The size 7 Pampers is not that much bigger than the size 6, just less diapers in the package. Half the time my son wakes in the morning with one of the tabs torn and the diaper hanging.

I won't buy these again. - Diaper - Cruisers - Baby - Pampers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information