Wednesday 8 June 2011

Power Supplies - defective, power supplies


No, I don't work for Radio Shack :) but I looked high and low for a replacement cord for my Nikon MH-18a charger after I misplaced the original and ultimately I called my local camera store and told them what I needed and they said, "Go to Radio Shack. They've got 100 of them." There was a Radio Shack a mile from my house. Drove there, they had one on the shelf, paid $7.95 + tax and I was off to the races.



With shipping, no one has this cable out there on the internet cheaper than that. I've looked for weeks. And now that I know Radio Shack had one all along, I kind of feel like a dumb ass for not being able to use my D70 all this time!



Next time I'll know! Standard Replacement AC Power Cord for Most Battery Chargers

I was very happy to not pay $30+ for a replacement cord for my laptop. Unfortunately this replacement didn't last. After 3 weeks the cord no longer works. I'm taking my business somewhere else to get top quality for my hard-earned money.

This cord was perfect, unlike the cord that came with the camera. The cord was supposed to have two round ends, the cord that came with the camera had one round end and the other one was square. You cannot put a square in a round openning.

The camera was fine, this was the only problem. - Power Supplies - Cheap - Nikon - Defective'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • power supplies
  • ,
  • nikon
  • ,
  • cheap
  • ,
  • defective