Saturday 11 June 2011

Professional - peacoats, wool


Great Jacket. Looks solid and very nice for it's price. I'm 5'11, 185 lbs, and an athletic build and I bought a Large. It is a bit big on me, but i still like it. So a medium might be perfect if you are looking for a tighter fit. BGSD Men's Wool Blend Pea Coat - Black Medium

I ordered the pea coat for my son. The coat came a day ahead of schedule and that's already a bonus. Amazing coat, nice look, looks great on him and no kidding people stop him in the street / sidewalk and at the mall to compliment him on his coat. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I'd never believe it. Fits great, looks great, goes with everything!, what's not to like?

Maggie Smith

I was searching for a good priced Pea Coat on Amazon and wanted something stylish and warm. Let me tell you this is the coat, I read all the reviews and everything positive about the coat is true, a word of caution though the sizes due in fact run big as mentioned in nearly every comment. I am 5'11", 200lbs and the Medium size fits perfectly. Front pockets are nice and deep, the wool is very soft and with a good weight to it and has kept me very warm during this winter. Seller ships fast, got a shipping confirmation within a day after ordering and received less than a week later with Super Saving shipping option.



You won't go wrong with this coat!

Great fitting coat thats plenty warm and not so heavy it pulls on your neck, doesnt buch up in the car either. I'm 6' 215 lbs and suggest the XL if you want to layer a sweater or hoodie under it. The coat has lots of pockets and looks great. You get way more coat than what you pay for!

Although I've only had this coat for one day, it seems to be a very nice coat. Especially for the price. It was 35 degrees out this morning when I left for work and the coat definitely kept me warm. As for the sizing that so many have mentioned on here, it's true. I'm 6'1" 215 lbs. (with the remnants of a somewhat athletic build still there). I ordered the large and it fits perfectly. Normally I would have ordered an XL. The XL would have been way too big in this case I think. I've tried it on while wearing a sweater, while wearing a lighter weight shirt, and then tried it on while wearing a t-shirt and hoodie. It fit great in all scenarios. The material is just as I expected it to be -- like any other wool coat (blend) I've ever seen or had. It's nice in my opinion. It has lots of pockets, I believe 4 on the inside and 2 on the outside. Overall it looks and feels really nice. The shipping was great too. It came a day earlier than what I was originally told. Not sure if me being an Amazon Prime member had anything to do with that or not though. Either way, from the day of order until the day it arrived, it only took 3 days. I would definitely recommend this coat.

I am in the military stationed in the Tokyo, Japan area and this fall and winter I had to upgrade and get a new winter coat because the weather has definately gotten colder than past winters. I am an avid amazon customer due to being 6ft tall and about 250 and muscular, finding clothes, shoes and other items are next to impossible to find in Japan. I chose this pea coat on looks and price. When I got it in the mail I was totally happy with my purchase. The coat fits well for my size, has a great look that can go with anything, and price tag of under 100 USD it's great. And more importantly, it knocks the cold out when going around the Tokyo area where standing and waiting for the subways and trains you need a good coat to combat the cold! I am very pleased with my purchase.

Awesome! First off it arrived two days ahead of the earliest estimated arrival date. The coat itself is great. It's pretty heavy and very warm. I'm 6'3", 180lbs and ordered a large which fits perfect. Because of the sleeve length I wouldn't want it a centimeter smaller.

Well as you've noticed this company rocks, it took a little longer than i thought to be shipped but arrived just on time.

perfect, every stitch to perfection. This thing will raise your body temperature quite a bit, and it is quite comfortable.

I bought it for my first quarter at Clark college, and its awesome. Goes with many styles, and is both fashionable, and functional.

Great Mens Pea Coat :)



PS: Im 6', athletic build and the medium one fit me to a tee.

they run a little larger than most.

so one size down could be good.



They will comp shipping if it doesen't fit just right too. - Wool - Peacoat - Luxury Lane - Peacoats'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information