Sunday 19 June 2011

Screen Protectors - lg, screen protectors


This protector goes on very easy and is invisible as long as you line it up right with your screen. the only problem I have is I bought this for my LG Vortex and it does not have the hole for the sensor that turns the screen off while your talking on it so I'll have to mark it out and use a hole punch to solve that problem. Also make sure you read the instructions carefully. This protector actually has 3 layers. a top and bottom layer of clear plastic that you peel off and throw away and the layer that stays on the phone. 5x LG Vortex VS660 Smart Phone Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Film Kit, no cutting is required! Exact fit and satisfaction guaranteed!

It took a little while to receive these, but I can live with that. I didn't want to spend $20 on a screen protector, especially when I would need 3 of them for all the phones in the house. So I stumbled upon these, For the price, you can't beat it. Pick these up if you need a quality screen protector at the price of a cheeseburger.

I was very pleased that this was so easy to use. I have watched others I know try to cut their protective covers to fit and it was more than I have time to deal with. Just peel this and stick and your good to go. It appears that they will be removable and easily replaced as well.

The fit of these protectors is just slightly larger than easily fits on the whole screen...a minor side trim make them fit snugly and securely. Super price as these usually last a few months before becoming fogged by scratches...I would recommend these for anyone who is rough on their phone screen.

This item came very quickly which I was happy about. It fits the phone perfectly and is very easy to apply. It definately was exactly how the seller described it! It was a pleasure doing business with this seller. I would buy from them again anytime in the future if I ran across something I liked that they sold! - Lg - Screen Protector - Screen Protectors'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information