Monday 6 June 2011

Toddler Clothes - rain suit, toddler clothes


I purchased this for my daughter's one year old who spends part of every day in the diary barn. It's not hard to imagine what sorts of things can be gotten into in a barn and milk house, but my daughter says that she can just unzip and peel off the Muddy Buddy and her baby's clothes are not even damp. She's thrilled that she's saving so much laundry as well as keeping her daughter dry. The suit is full-sized enough to put winter clothes under it with room to spare and it's a chubby baby we're talking about.

This Muddy Buddy is a winner! Tuffo Muddy Buddy Overalls (18 months)

I purchased this for my 13 month old that just started walking and likes to get outside to get fresh air every day. While I don't want him to go out in pouring down rain, I did want him to have something I could put over his clothes after the rain had passed so he could go out and play without coming in soaking wet. This is perfect for him! I purchashed the 18 month size and had to roll up the sleeves. My son is on the "healthy" side and this fit easily over a sweatshirt plus bubble jacket. He was nice and dry. This may fit through the next season. I will reccomend this to my friends with toddlers who want to go out in wet weather. It is made of nice material and doesn't seem like it will rip easily. It is going to get a lot of use.



I gave it 4 out 5 stars because I haven't put it through the wash yet.

This is a really neat item to make outdoors activities less hassle. Just zip the kid in, let them do whatever mess there is and zip them out again. The material is a good quality, and the zippers appear to be pretty sturdy. The hood also has a good fit. The only thing I do not like overly is the fit, which is extremely wide. It is good that other clothes fit in below, as the overall is not insulated, but the waistline would be sufficient for 2 kids including winter gear.

Every kid loves running around in the rain and splashing in puddles. For the parents, that generally means you're dealing with a soggy mess of clothes, and keeping the time short since you don't want your little one spending too much time in sopping wet clothes (especially if it's chilly out!) These overalls are the ultimate solution - they can run, jump and splash until they're exhausted, and when they're done their clothes are still dry! These are very well built, and have held up to a LOT of abuse from our 3yo - here's a video of the overalls in action: [...]

I have to say that this is one of the best purchases I have made for my boys! It rained a great portion of the summer but I could put them in their suits with rain boots and let them play outside. They have also had a great deal of mud caked onto them. I was concerned about them not getting clean, but after throwing them into the wash, they came out great! My only concern with them is when they were around our campfire. Not sure how flame resistant they are but like anything, we just keep our distance. They run a tad big so they fit over clothing, but I purchased mine about a size larger for bulkier clothing like sweatshirts etc. Definately worth the money! Kept kiddos clean and dry!

I bought it for my daughter a couple of years ago and now I just bought other 2 for the boys!! absolutely indispensable!! my kids live in the garden and this tuffo suit is easy to take off and on!!! i suggest you to buy it!

I have a son 2.5yo and daughter 13mths. I bought them each a suit because we just built a new home and the yard is a mud pie. I must say they are plenty big to wear warm clothes under (ie. jackets, flannel jeans, sweat shirts etc). The suit keeps them clean & warm and are very easy to take on and off. I definitely recommend the "haz mat" suits (what we affectionately refer to them as).

Absolutely love the Tuffo Muddy Buddy overalls. I cannot say enough. My son was size 24mos - 2T so I ordered the 3T knowing he would be drowning in it. But it still fit because of the elastic wrists and ankles and the material is not bulky. Sure he looks like a huge yellow M&M. (My husband calls it a hazmat suit.) It's really safe - motorists can easily spot him on the gloomiest of days. The double zips make it quick to get in and out. The seams are taped and there are short storm flaps behind the zippers. My son would not wear a snowsuit this past winter. I wasted a bit of money trying different snowsuits/snow pants but nothing doing. So I put an extra layer of fleece on him and zipped the Tuffo Muddy Buddy Overalls over, paired with snow boots, velcro-close mittens and hat. He loved the snow after that. Now that he's size 3T - 4T it still fits! We go out every day rain or shine. Even for a rainy day at the beach it was perfect! The elastic bottoms are a little tough to get over his size 9/10T rain boots but they stay put and he doesn't get any water in even with vigorous splashing. He pulls his hands into the sleeves to keep them out of the rain. He doesn't sweat/overheat in it and it doesn't leak. He's always dry when we take it off. I think the material feels funny to him because he prefers a baseball cap on his head with the hood over. Definately buying the next size when this one gets too small. Wish they had adult sizes!

It was not an easy choice to buy this over the 2 separates. However I like it a lot! Easy to put on, very easy to wash. Child ( I have a very small girl who starts to explore the world) likes to put it on. Is is light and easy on her little shoulders. - Rain Suit - Toddler Clothes - Rain Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • rain gear
  • ,
  • toddler clothes
  • ,
  • rain suit