Monday 6 June 2011

Usb Car Charger - iphone, usb charger


elago Nano EL-Car-001 USB Car Charger for iPhone, iPod, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, PDAs, and Mobile Phones (Black)

Very Poor Quality. I do not usually post a complaint review, but this product really failed my expectations. I used it only once, then when I remove it from my car charger socket, the bended metal at sides fell off, the plastic casing easily broke off. I do not recommend this product. elago Micro USB Auto Charger for iPhone 4/3G/3GS, Verizon iPhone 4G and Other Device with USB Port

The specs say this thing outputs up to 1 amp. I don't have a volt meter to check, but I'm guessing that's not the case. Both my Droid and Blackberry phones say that the usb power source cannot charge the device. My guess is there's not enough power being output. With a $6.00 return shipping fee, it's just not worth returning. bah!

I bought this USB charger adapter mainly because it was as cheap as I could find. My iPod came with a cable and I did't want or need to purchase another one packaged with an adapter, and this one doesn't come with one. What I like about this one is that it's almost flush with the dash board when plugged in, and fits easily into the ashtray when not.

Awesome!! Been using Battery Tenders for years, they are great and dependable. I have two batteries in the Supra 22 Wakeboard Boat. The unit mounts solidly and stays put. After storage, plug in one extension and you are done.

This product didn't work - did not charge my iPhone.



To make things worse, it blew a fuse on my Toyota. Had to spend a couple hrs trying to find the fuse and replace it.



If you have iPhone + Toyota, try a different product.

I bought it for its low profile and it does it job. It can charge your USB devices without any issues, even GPS units that charge throught the USB port in case you forgot the clunky and thick cigarrate lighter charger for the unit.



My only complain is the flimsy feeling and looking handle to pull it out. I never used it as the USB cable fits incredibly tight and you can pull out the plug by pulling the USB cable itself, so it isn't an issue at all for me, even if brakes at some point (which is a very likely situation been made out of cheap plastic).



Other than that it is great and gives out alot of juice to charge your USB devices very quickly.

While charging my Motorola Backflip, this charger overheats in just a few minutes and shuts off. It turns back on for 12-17 seconds, shuts off, and repeats continuously.

Only when the battery is already charged over 70% does it function normally.

Not exactly what I'd call useful. - Iphone - Chargers - Iphone Car Charger - Usb Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information