Monday 6 June 2011

Small Magnetic Dry Erase Board - small magnetic dry erase board, ebook


This is a perfect set for a school locker...each item is the perfect size. The magnetic aspect of each item is so cool! I won't ever have to worry about the items getting lost! This would make a really cool gift for a teacher, too! Deluxe MagneticO Desk Orgainizer Kit Whiteboard

This is a great organizer. I bought the Magnetico office accessory kit a couple of weeks ago for my desk at work and, I absolutely love it. Since everything is magnetized, I have all of my supplies within reach, whenever I need them and they aren't cluttering up my desk. It worked so well that I decided to buy the Deluxe Magnetico for my home and it has worked out great. The board is magnetized on both sides. One side is a dry erase board and the other side can be used with push pins, like a cork board. Since all the supplies are magnetized, they also stick to the refrigerator. It keeps everything organized and out of the way. This is a really great product.

I actually own two different Magnetico sets and have one at home and one at work. This one I have at home and it's an attractive way to get everything OFF the desk and organized attractively within reach. I reach right up from my desk when I need anything and my drawers are empty of loose office supplies.



What you can't see from the picture is this is a very contemporary metal board with tiny holes. On top of that the white part of the picture is a dry erase board. Nothing is attached except for magnetically so you can not only move these items around the board however you wish, but you can also remove them and transfer to other places. For example. I keep the penholder on my fridge. I am always needing a marker or pen when I'm downstairs and I can grab one immediately from it. I have one pen I use on my desk in my organizer so that worked great for me. The white part is a dry erase board for jotting notes, a grocery list, etc. You also get a tape dispenser, stapler, ruler, magnets for other notes, coupons, reminders etc, dry erase pen, stapler remover, post-it note holder. All look great and nothing is more handy.



The only negative is the post it notes could be stickier but they are a generic brand I'm sure. As soon as I refilled them with the real post-it notes, they stayed up perfectly so really no negatives to the set for me. I've enjoyed it for about a year now.

The Deluxe MagneticO Desk Orgainizer Kit Whiteboard is awesome! I have always struggled with staying organized and am always looking for ways to improve myself in this area. I always seem to buy things that I think will help me and I never end up using them. I waste money and they add to the clutter. I saw this and immediately knew this is a product that would greatly improve the quality of my life. It's aesthetically pleasing, convenient, and affordable. I own a dog walking, dog training, and pet sitting company and this has helped me to be much more efficient. I can now write down my schedule, keep track of potential clients, and goals and have them in one place. I have one in my office attached to my filing cabinet and one in my kitchen. I use the one in my kitchen to keep track of my fitness goals and my daily affirmations. My business is doing great and I'm achieving my fitness goals as well. No business professional should be without one. I recommend this product to anyone and plan on giving it as a gift to my friends, family, and colleagues. - Small Magnetic Dry Erase Board - Kindle Devices - E-reader - Ebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • ebook
  • ,
  • kindle devices
  • ,
  • e-reader
  • ,
  • small magnetic dry erase board