Saturday 11 June 2011

Usb Printer Cable - usb, usb cables


I am not sure why anyone would buy ANY cable from a box store. The stores will put the cable in a pretty box and then charge you 5X the price you could buy them on Amazon. The Mediabridge USB Printer cable is a perfect example - it works great and offers all of the performance of the MUCH more expensive cables that are offered at the retail stores. Mediabridge offers gold plated connection that work great I am using a set on my printer!



Final Verdict - I would recommend never buying any type of cable at a box store - there is money to saved!



5 Stars Mediabridge - Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable (6 Feet)

I use a Canon classImage printer which didn't come with a printer cable, so I ordered this one online seeing as it was very inexpensive and Amazon Prime gave me free shipping. The printer cable came very quickly and worked perfectly with my printer. No complaints!

These cables by Mediabridge are realistically priced and quality made. When you look at at stores like Best Buy and see what they charge for cables, you realize the tremendous markup. Have used 3 different cables from them-HDMI, coaxial and printer cable- all worth the price.

I ordered this cable as a replacement for my HP Photosmart Printer. It arrived in very secure packaging and it perfect condition. The length is great and it connected to my computer perfectly. The cable seems pretty sturdy and it does it's job well. I chose the 2 day shipping and it actually arrived in 1 day so I was very pleased at how fast I got it.

This isn't the only Mediabridge cable I have ever purchased. I also bought the Mediabridge HDMI cable, and I am completely satisfied with their quality construction. Mediabridge is giving Belkin a run for their money. Can you believe that similar cables are $20 at Walmart? Note to Self: Buy all your cables on Amazon, and you'll save a fortune! - Printer Cable - Usb Cable - Usb - Usb Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information