Monday 6 June 2011

Wireless Keyboard - wireless keyboard, wireless combo


I bought a non gHz keyboard thinking it would work from my couch at 7 1/2ft away. It did not. This one did and I like the slimness of it from top to bottom. I can pick it up with one hand stretched across it. It works from anywhere in the room, and even from other rooms, but I have no idea what I am clicking on. Connectland 2.4 GHz Wireless Keyboard (Multimedia Hot Keys) and Optical Mouse Combo, Black Color

I liked this product until I found out it does not work with Windows 7 and the manufacturer does not offer a driver for this operating system. I did test it with Windows XP and it worked well. If you do not care about Windows 7 compatibility, this is a fine product and is a good value for the money. I ended up returning it and replaced it with the Inland combo, which does work with Windows 7, but the keyboard does not have the extra multimedia keys that the Connectland product has.

I received this on December 21st after 7pm est.



The mouse died on January 11th! At first I thought it was the batteries but the light was still on.... I put in new ones anyway... the mouse started to work. However, 2 hrs later the light went out and the mouse wouldn't come back on!



The keyboard has no lights at all... so you have to remember that you have the caps on...or that you turned on the number key. Keys stick some time and are hard to press. you really have to type hard!



The only good thing i can say about the keybaord is that it seems to have good battery life *knock on wood*



And I didn't pay any where near what this private seller is charging ... I got this from Amazon for 20.80... and that was still too much for this cheap ****

I bought 3 and one came with a broken mouse but Amazon replaced it very quickly. The keyboard does not have lights for Num Lock or Caps Lock but you can install software which can display the status in the system tray. This makes no sense and is annoying. The keyboard and mouse feel good. I've bought other cheap mice that feel like toys.





Pro:

- Great Price

- 1 USB receiver

- Decent quality build

- On/Off switch on mouse



Con:

- No lights for Num and Caps Lock

This combo is by FAR the best wireless mouse and keyboard combo i have had yet . Surprisingly it is also the least expensive i have had .I have had Rockwell , Microsoft an d a few others . i have had this combo for approximately 6 months and have had to replace the batteries in the mouse only once and the batteries in the keyboard twice. With my Rockwell i had to replace both the keyboard and mouse batteries almost weekly . The Microsoft was the worst , the mouse went through batteries almost twice a week .

I have never had the keyboard give off wrong keys and it is always instantly responsive. The mouse is very precise and responsive .



the mouse feels a little small at first , but i have gotten used to it. other than that i have not a single complaint .

I was thoroughly disappointed with this product. The price is very cheap but it got many favorable reviews so I ordered it. As soon as I took it out of the box it felt shoddy and I immediately began to worry. The keyboard feels like it is made of cheap, flimsy plastic. The keys also feel cheap and wobbly, like you could pop them right out and they don't have very good "action" when typing on them. The mouse frequently skips and you have to keep shaking it around to come back. When I have the transmitter plugged into the back of the computer the mouse wouldn't work so i had to use one of the precious ports on the front. We changed the batteries in the mouse twice in a month. After the mouse died again the other day I ordered something else. When the new one arrived I found that i was able to snap the keyboard in half over my knee with almost no effort. Sure, it was a silly thing to do but it felt good.



If it was still within the 30 return period I would have returned it to Amazon but it was not and I knew there was no way I was going to get any satisfaction from the company whose name I had never heard of. Besides, what would they do? Send me another one? No thanks.



Spend the extra 15 or 20 bucks and save yourself the trouble. To use very technical terms: this product is a piece of crap. Trust me, if you could hold this keyboard in your hand before ordering you wouldn't do it.

I ordered two of these for my grandsons. The keys failed to type most of the time. This happened to both keyboards and after a few weeks of this they wanted their old ones back. The mouse seemed to work ok.

I bought it last year, for playing dota. I was totally wrong since it works like randomly pick a hero in Dota. It will automatically launch another window when u playing game and let ur hero die. And now, after 3 month, the mouse does not work. So if you wanna play some game, jump to another product. - Wireless Keyboard - Wireless Combo - Wireless - Wireless Mouse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information