Tuesday 21 June 2011

Canister Vacuum - energy, energy drink


I am very leery of "energy drinks." I have never tried Red Bull or Rockstar, and I really don't plan on it either. The thought of pumping myself with artificial energy (sugar and caffeine) and then crashing hard is just not very appealing to me. So, I was likewise hesitant with 5-hour Energy.



After hearing all of the radio ads, though, and constantly seeing these little red bottles on the gas station counters, I had to give it a shot. I kind of coughed it down the first time as the flavor wasn't real great to me, but I figured it was only 2 ounces and I could get it down. I'm sure glad I did, because I was amazed at what it did for me. Using vitamins and minerals (and the same caffeine dose as in a cup of coffee), I was given energy that lasted and did not cause me to crash!



I try to keep some of this stuff on hand (berry is my favorite by the way) and I usually take this when I am feeling like I really need a nap but the nap isn't an option. While it doesn't instantaneously feel like leaping off roofs, if I can motivate myself to start some project, within a half an hour I notice I am not tired anymore! This energetic (and non-sleepy) feeling last for quite a while too, so I don't take this beyond perhaps 4 or 5pm if I want to get to sleep that night.



I cannot tell you how many people I have gotten started on this. Usually it starts with something like this: Them--"Does that stuff really work?" Me--"Yes! It's awesome, and it isn't like most energy drinks. This is really vitamins. Here, try this!" Them (two weeks later)--"Wow! That stuff really does work. I have been buying it now!"



This is highly recommended for safe and healthy pick-me-ups! (Can I give it 10 stars?) 5-Hour Energy - Berry, 1.93-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12) - Energy - Energy Chaser - Vitamins - Energy Drink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information