Saturday 11 June 2011

Dead Souls And Dark Alleys - 19th century britlit classics, british mysteries


This is a great way to get all the Sherlock Holmes stories and novels in one location. It's a bit more expensive then some of the other kindle versions, but the formatting is perfect.



I found it wroth the extra few dollars.



As far as the content goes, these stories are a must read for fans of detective stories. Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories: Volumes I and II: 1

I own these as soft covers, and ALL the stories and novels are in the 2 volume collection. However, when I received this kindle edition, the table of contents did not include all of the stories and did not have all of the novels. I really wanted to read Hound of the Baskervilles, but it just wasn't in the table of contents! How could they sell this AND NOT have everything listed?! How can I return this?? I want my money back. So I can buy something that doesn't deceive me!

i am going to be just like sherlock

seriously!

answer to this when you review please!

and i will answer you in the sherlock holmes handbook!

all we have to do is train our brains!

cause we act like idiots - 19th Century Britlit Classics - Mystery - British Mysteries - A Study In Scarlet'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • british mysteries
  • ,
  • mystery
  • ,
  • 19th century britlit classics
  • ,
  • a study in scarlet