Saturday 11 June 2011

Lever Back Earrings - swarovski, gem avenue


The cost of these earrings is very low considering that most of the jewelry that I buy is in the $30 range for earrings. But the colors caught my eye so I thought, "why not see how they are?" I was not disappointed. They are very pretty and I receive a lot of compliments on them. They catch the light and send beautiful sparkles out from the facets. I have since ordered another pair in another color.



You cannot beat this quality for the price. And if for some reason they don't sparkle enough for you, dip them in jewelry cleaner or an ultrasonic cleaner and then go out in the sun. Guarantee you that they will sparkle then! SCER009 Sterling Silver Lavender Blue and Clear Crystal 1.5" Long Dangle Earrings Made with Swarovski Elements

When i received my earrings in the mail i was not so excited as when I saw these compared to when I saw it on the web. They are good quality and cute sparkly earrings but they are definitely not genuine swarovski crystals. more like glass.

These looked great in the picture, but when I got them I was disappointed. There's not as sparkly and bright as I had thought they would be. They just look like plastic beads on a wire. The return policy from the store I bought them from was such that it would have cost too much in postage and fees to make it worth returning.

I was expecting a cluster of crystals that were individually dangling to maximize movement. They hung straight down from a center post. They sparkle and look good- but I expected much more after I read all of the reviews for them. I would not pay full price for these, but I paid $18.99, and feel slightly ripped off. I'm beginning to think that most of the reviews are fake, since this is my fourth purchase from Gem Avenue.

My husband was the one that actually ordered these beautiful earrings for me. They are breathlessly beautiful and priced far below comparable jewelry I have seen in the jewelry cases at Penny's or even Walmart. If you men out there are looking for an inexpensive gift that has all of the looks of expensive, buy 'em and fool 'em!

When I opened the package, I was initially disappointed. They looked cheap and clunky. But no one looks that closely at earrings - put them on and check out the effect...



The pretty blue and orchid colors, the shine, the reflective rays- they all add up to make a dazzling little set of sparkly earrings that are fun, especially when paired with an outfit of similar colors. The sizing is good too- enough to be noticed but not overpowering. Easy to use leverback clasp makes hookup a breeze and keeps them on. Great with jeans as well as with pastels.



No one is going to mistake these earrings for fine gems, but they will admire the appearance and colors, and appreciate their look!

Beautiful colors, delicate, yet bold. These are gorgeous! I've worn them with a nice periwinkle polo shirt as well as soft lavender sweater -- they're a wonderful accent in any scenario. Dress up a casual look or compliment a more elegant look. Definitely a pair of earrings for multiple occasions. - Gem Avenue - Swarovski - Crystal Earrings - Lever Back Earrings'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information