Sunday 19 June 2011

Mechanical Pencils


I buy these and then sell them to my kids in my classroom. I can sell these for only 25 cents. The kids buy them 4 at a time! The colors are not ideal, a little on the feminine side, and that yellow is icky, but that's what middle school kids think about: the colors of the barrel. I'm just happy with the price. BIC Mechanical Pencil with Metallic Color Barrels 0.7mm 18ct, Black (MPLMP18-Blk)

The BIC ClicMaster #2 looks great and has an amazing eraser. My problem is the tedious manula loading required for EVERY new lead replacment. You have to pull open the eraser, grab one of the extra leads, then hold down the buttons as you slowly feed it into the pen!



Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I doubt it. I've tried opening everything. I've tried patiently clicking the pencil 100x's w/ no lead coing through.



Bottom Line: find something else and save yourself from the messy re-filling required!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mechanical Pencils Mechanical Pencils Mechanical Pencils