Tuesday 14 June 2011

Necklaces - 5 stars, crystal


I honestly didn't expect that much from the picture and description but still loved the idea of the necklace and box, but when my wife opened on her birthday we were both blown away. Not only is the box adorable and durable but the necklace is very nice quality and my wife wears it every day now! TURTLE Crystal Pendant Necklace in Turtle shaped Gift Box

This is a nifty little gift. It was a bit smaller than I expected, both the box and the necklace, but it was really great for the price. The quality is really good, and my sister loves it. It's a great gift for anyone and is of good quality. It seems really durable, though be careful with the box. It's as flimsy as it looks and can break off. But I love it and my sister loves it. Definitely a good buy.

I bought this necklace based on the rave reviews and just got it in the mail yesterday with scratches all over the green "emerald". What's more, I went to Hallmark today and they have the entire collection of these little necklaces in the boxes for $5.99. You heard me, people. That's five dollars and ninety nine cents. And, guess what, you can get one without all the scratches and has a stone that's actually set straight!

I actually got this just for the box, which I used to hold another piece of jewelery. Seem decent quality, they put a couple large stickers on the bottom of the box which aren't easy to remove and look tacky.

I ordered this for an older woman who raises turtles, thinking it'd be a cute gift for a laugh. It's actually really pretty! The stones are well set, and it looks identical to something I'd have expected to pay $50 or more on.The chain itself is a little generic-feeling, but not bad. The pendant is a nice size, big enough that it is clear what it is, but not so large as to look costume-y. May buy some of the other animal pendants for myself after seeing this one! - Pendants - Necklace - Crystal - 5 Stars'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information