Thursday 23 June 2011

Quick Charger - fisher price, charger


The charger has been working very well. The lighted indicator and fast charging rate are my favorites. I definitely love this charger. Works very well on white and grey 12v batteries. Mine is a grey battery Power Wheels 12-Volt Charger

This charger charged my son's power wheels within 3 hours to a full charge! Our orginal charger took about 12 hours to fully charge, but it quit working so we are so excited to have his truck driving again. I am very pleased with this product and the price I received!

We have two new power wheels 12 volt batteries. They take a charge just fine with the charger that came with them. I bought this so we could use it as a rapid charger and it would take less time for the batteries to charge. I plugged them in and waited a few seconds. Both batteries had the flashing red indicating the batteries were either a wrong battery or bad. This will not charge the batteries for me. All it does is sit there and blink red. But the batteries charge just fine with the original charger. How can they be bad batteries if they hold a charge and we get hours of play out of them on a full charge. Funny that. Makes me wonder if it is a marketing ploy for people to run right out and buy a new $50 battery to replace the "bad" one. If it would actually work to charge the battery then it would be great. But we cannot get past the red light with ours. It is going right back to the store!!! It might be slower but we will stick with our original charger from now on.

this item was to assist in charging the power wheels truck second battery. Our grandson drives his truck often and a second battery charging while he used the first battery was just the ticket. This item works as advertised. Great service, highly recommended. Stan

Great charger, we had an old battery and the lights on the charger told me it was bad...which took the guessing work out of wether I should throw the battery out or not. It doesn't take long to charge the batteries at all.

This is a great charger and works great! As in all the other reviews, use it as instructed and it will save the day! I love the indicator lights that tell you when it is 80% charged and when it is 100% charged (80% being "quick charged" and can only be done every other time). We have 2 power wheels vehicles that use this type of charger and it works for both. With spring in swing it makes a huge difference especially when I've forgotten to charge at nite and I can still get 2 power wheels charged for use before the kids get home from school. - Fisher Price - Accessories - Battery - Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • accessories
  • ,
  • charger
  • ,
  • battery
  • ,
  • fisher price