Tuesday 21 June 2011

Rechargeable Ladies Razor


I've always been leary of women's shavers, since my past experiences haven't been good, but Norelco's new "Moi for Me" women's shaver is an exception. It has been designed with a women in mind. The entire unit is thinner than past attempts, which have been bulky and hard to handle. The ergonomical handle is comfortable to hold and the on/off switch is wonderful. The shaver head is much easier to use & clean and it's small enough to get into small areas. The pivoting head also helps get into the curves and hard to reach areas. The unit has to be charged for 16 hours before the first use and you don't have to charge it again until it runs down (Norelco suggests that the battery been completely used before charging it). You must be careful to not damage the foil, which covers the cutter. If the foil should become damaged (very delicate and can bend easily) you'll have to replace it. The unit comes with a very cool and unique charging base, which can be stored away easily or mounted. It also comes with a shower hanging hook. My only issue so far is that the shaver doesn't work as well on dry skin as it does with wet soapy skin. The first time (and each time after) I used the shaver I got almost the same results as with a traditional disposable razor, which blew me away. To get the maximum use of your investment, Norelco recommends that you replace the foil and cutter block once a year. I highly recommend this product and I think you will enjoy it as much as I have.

Philips Norelco HP6350 Moi for Me Women's Electric Shaver



Like "Amazon Shopper" I too read many good reviews on this electric razor--both on amazon.com and several magazines. For the life of me I cannot seem to get a close shave, going back and forth over areas to no avail. The accompanying literature seems to say that the closest shave might not be obtained until after 30 days of use. Let me tell you, it has been 21 days and still terrible. In the meantime, you are not supposed to use a regular razor (presumably while your skin adjusts) so basically you're walking around as a stubbly gal, even though you are shaving every day! At least it hasn't cut me yet. I am very disappointed in this product.

Never a "primper", shaving always was a dreaded task! Sometimes I'd let it go until the leg hair tangled into my socks! When my eyes got older, shaving got harder. I've tried other electric shavers in the past... scaping my skin but leaving the hair. Moi has changed all of that! The Norelco money back offer convinced me to try it. I'm sold! Does a fabulous job, even dry and no scraped skin! Superior design, compact, safety sealed for complete immersability. I love it! Pricey though... I hope it lasts.

I have been using the Moi razer for about a month. I have tried wet, I have tried dry, I have tried with and without shaving gel I can't seem to get a close shave. It really looks like I haven't shaved when I am finished. I am very disappointed and would not recommend.

No more bladeshaving for me since I have used the Moi. It shaves like my blade used to do, but finally no cuts anymore! The design is also great, it looks very nice in my bathroom. I would recommend everybody to try it, you will never want anything else anymore!

I got this razor because I read the other reviews and people said that it shaved just like their blade or they got a close shave etc. I can tell you this did not give me a close shave. After running the razor up and down and back and forth over my legs for 20 minutes I could still see and feel the hair. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad razor but I'm going to stick with my blades and not waste more money trying to find an electric razor that gives a close shave.

Don't buy this product! I got this for my wife for her birthday and I agree with the earlier reviewer that asked if it even has a blade in it. My wife asked me to check it out so I tried it on her leg and no matter how many times i ran it over an area, it felt exactly the same. The clippers on the side are the only thing that appear to snip hairs. what a waste of money. I should have just gotten her a mens razor. she suggests that the lady razors they make just never are as good as a mens razor for whatever reason.

I even tried it on my 5 o'clock shadow and there was no impact on it whatsoever! No whiskers were cut!

To be fair to Norelco, i use a mens norelco on my face every day and have had it for about 5 years and have only recently considered replacing it.

But my wife hates the Moi that I bought her. Look someplace else.

Although this razor looks sleek and cool, it performs horribly. I have used it a couple times, and afterwards it's like I didn't even shave at all! I go over areas 5-6 times, and the hair is still there! It even managed to cut my skin while my hair stayed intact. I would not recommend this razor to anyone.

I bought this razor in January. It worked GREAT the first few times that I used it. Then it stopped working(cutting). It runs fine it just is not cutting the hairs anymore. It is also difficult to get the cutting block out to clean. It does not have a button. YOu have to squeeze the trimming blades to get the cutting block out. It is not user friendly. I am going back to Remmington.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rechargeable Ladies Razor Rechargeable Ladies Razor Rechargeable Ladies Razor